Health & Safety
Health & Safety
We take our responsibility for Health & Safety very seriously.
We help buildings perform efficiently, whilst putting no-one at risk.
Development of our people, continuous improvement and profitable growth should not come into conflict with good safety practices. With that in mind, we’re proud of our long-standing membership with industry recognised ‘Safety Schemes in Procurement’ accreditations such as CHAS, Safe-Contractor & Constructionline GOLD. Our team also hold Gas Safe, Ref-Com, F-Gas, BS7671 18th Edition, IPAF & PASMA.
Statutory requirements are considered to be the minimum standard. We strive to exceed these by giving training to all staff and ensuring tasks are only performed by those who are fully qualified. On top of this, we ensure:
- All employees understand their health and safety responsibilities and carry them out with the same diligence as any other task
- We formally assess potential risks and, through good organisation, planning and communication, apply reasonably practicable measures to eliminate or minimise those risks
- Our Company Policy is continuously reviewed by the Health and Safety Steering Group using feedback received from sites and all new and proposed legislation
- Regular site refresher training and training courses off-site ensure health and safety issues are at the heart of our work on-site
- All staff receive training on how the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated regulations and codes of practice affect them
All of that helps ensure we maintain our excellent safety record!
Our quality management system is based around and aligned to the requirements of ISO9001:2015, which will form the basis of all quality assurance undertaken on our contracts and will be used to continually improve our core business processes, most importantly, customer satisfaction.
We promise to have a technical management representative available to answer any service delivery questions. This provides a point of contact for management who will report and reconcile any delivery issues that may arise. On top of that, our management team undertakes regular inspections to our processes, as well as
on-site to ensure we’re exceeding your requirements and expectations.
Quality Management Approach
All our customers have different needs, we work with customers to create bespoke building services solutions. These will outline clear lines of responsibility for ensuring the quality of service provision, resulting in excellent performance from everyone involved in the agreement.