Health & safety
Health & safety
We take our responsibility for health & safety very seriously, ensuring we can help our customers’ facilities perform at their peak without putting our staff or theirs at risk.
Development of our people, continuous improvement and profitable growth should not come into conflict with good safety practices. With that in mind, we’re proud of our long-standing membership and accreditations with industry recognised CHAS, Safecontractor, Ref-Com, Gas Safe and F-Gas.
Statutory requirements are considered to be the minimum standard. We strive to exceed these wherever possible by giving training to all staff and ensuring tasks are only performed by those who are fully qualified. On top of this, we ensure:
- All employees understand their health and safety responsibilities and duties and carry them out with the same diligence as any other task
- We formally assess potential risks and, through good organisation, planning and communication, apply reasonably practicable measures to eliminate or minimise those risks
- Our Company Policy is continuously reviewed by the Health and Safety Steering Group using feedback received from sites and all new and proposed legislation
- Regular site refresher training and training courses off-site ensure health and safety issues are at the heart of our work on-site
- All staff receive training on how the Health and Safety at Work Act and associated regulations and codes of practice affect them
All of that helps ensure we maintain our excellent safety record – we don’t have any reportable incidents on file and we intend to keep it that way!
Our quality management system is based around and aligned to the requirements of ISO9001:2015, which will form the basis of all quality assurance undertaken on the contract and will be used to continually improve all activities, processes and systems and, most importantly, customer satisfaction.
We will at all times have a management representative available to answer any service delivery questions. This provides a point of contact for management who will report and reconcile any delivery issues that may arise. On top of that, our management team undertakes regular inspections to ensure that we’re exceeding your requirements and expectations.
Quality Management Approach
Because all our customers have different needs, we’ll work with you to create bespoke solutions. These will outline clear lines of responsibility for ensuring the quality of service provision, resulting in excellent performance from our on-site and mobile engineering teams.